Find an Answer
When you create a new account, or receive notification that you have a new GoTo product account through your company, you can use your email address and password to access the applications.
1. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. Enter your credentials as follows:
- Account ID: If you use a personal email address and password to log in, then simply enter them there and click Sign In.
- Company ID: If you are part of a company that uses Single Sign-On (SSO), then you have been set up to use your company's domain login to sign in to GoToMeeting. Click My company ID to switch login ID types, then enter your company credentials and click Continue.
- Social Sign-in – You can choose to sign-in through a social provider - Facebook, Google +, or Linkedin. This ensures that while you are logged into the social provider on your device, you can access your GoTo product with no additional login. You can choose to login in this way at any time. See Social Sign-In, below.
Note: If you are receiving an error when trying to log in, try switching to the other login ID type by clicking My company ID or I have my own email address. use the wrong page, you'll get an error message and can switch pages.
You can choose at any time to use a social provider as your authentication for your GoTo account. You click the provider you want to use and you step through a one-time login to the provider, and then a one-time login to your GoTo account. For future logins to your GoTo account, if you are already logged into the provider, you can launch GoToWebinar with no further login. If you are not logged into your provider, you step through that provider’s login.
1. Go to https://global.gotowebinar.com.
2. In the login screen, click the Facebook, Google +, or Linkedin button.
3. You are sent to the social sign-in provider to view the terms.
If you have logged into a product as an attendee using your email, and trial or purchase a GoTo product with the same email address, you will be requested to login again with your email to proceed.
If you are an account administrator, you can log into the Admin Center directly to manage your users and account settings.
1. Go to https://admin.citrixonline.com.
2. You can:
- Enter your account ID (i.e., the email address and password created during sign up)
- Choose a social sign-in option - Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn
- Or if you are on a company SSO account, click My Company ID and enter your company username and password.
The account ID page displays by default; you can switch between login types by clicking My Company ID link or I have my own email address link. To have your information stored for the next 30 days, enable the Remember me check box.
If you use the wrong page, you'll get an error message and can switch pages.
3. Click Sign In.
4. If you are an account administrator and you are also an organizer for one or more products, you can also access the Admin Center from your options menu.
If you're having trouble logging in to your account, try the following:
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using your email address.
1. Go to the Forgot Your Password? page.
2. Enter your login email address and click Continue to reset your password.
3. Soon you’ll receive a Forgot Your Password email. Click the link inside to create a new password.
If you don't get the email, see Why didn't I get my "Reset Password" email?.
Try GoToMeeting free for 30 days! Included in your 30-day free trial: