Find an Answer
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. If you want to automatically subscribe your GoToWebinar registrants to a MailChimp list, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you'll need a GoToWebinar account, a MailChimp account, and a Zapier account.
Note: MailChimp requires at least an email address to add a new subscriber.
Click here to add new GoToWebinar registrants as new MailChimp subscribers. Otherwise, follow these steps to connect your accounts:
1. Log in to your GoToWebinar account.
2. Select the webinar from which new registrants will be subscribed to MailChimp. Click Save + Continue.
3. Log in to your MailChimp account.
4. Select the MailChimp list to subscribe your GoToWebinar registrants to. Map the GoToWebinar email field to the Mailchimp email field.
5. To complete the Zap, click Save + Finish!
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to subscribe GoToWebinar registrants to MailChimp.
Note: If you ever want to change this GoToWebinar and MailChimp integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect MailChimp and GoToWebinar.