Find an Answer
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to collect GoToWebinar registrants using Gravity Forms, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, a Gravity Forms account, and a Zapier account.
Note: GoToWebinar requires a First Name, Last Name and Email Address to create registrants.
Click here to send Gravity Forms submissions to GoToWebinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have created a form via Gravity Forms. If you have, click I created a form. Continue!
2. Copy the URL, and navigate to your WordPress site. Under form settings > Zapier, paste the address in the setup details.
3. When you have completed the steps, select OK, continue.
4. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoToWebinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
5. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password) or select an already connected account.
6. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop down menu, match the fields from Gravity Forms with the fields in GoToWebinar.
7. Click Save + Finish! to complete the Zap.
8. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect GoToWebinar registrations via Gravity Forms.
Note: If you ever want to change this Gravity Forms and GoToWebinar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect Gravity Forms and GoToWebinar.