Find an Answer
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to automatically register new Google Sheets rows as GoToWebinar registrants, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, a Google Sheets account, and a Zapier account.
Note: GoToWebinar requires a first name, last name, and email address to create registrants.
Click here to send Google Sheets form submissions to GoToWebinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Google account to Zapier by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
2. If connecting a new account, Google will ask you to grant Zapier access. Click Allow.
3. Select the Google Sheets spreadsheet and worksheet, from which new GoToWebinar registrants will be created. Click Save + continue.
4. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), orr select an already connected account.
5. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop-down menu, match the fields from Google Sheets with the fields in GoToWebinar.
6. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
7. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to save new Google Sheets rows as GoToWebinar registrations.
Note: If you ever want to change this Google Sheets and GoToWebinar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect Google Sheets and GoToWebinar.