Find an Answer
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to collect GoToWebinar registrants using AWeber forms, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, an AWeber account, and a Zapier account.'
Topics in this article:
Note: GoToWebinar requires a first name, last name and email address to create registrants.
Click here to send AWeber form submissions to GoToWebinar. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Connect your AWeber account by providing your login credentials (i.e., name and password), or select an already connected account.
2. Select the AWeber Account and List from which new subscribers will be registered to your webinar. Click Save + continue.
3. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
4. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop-down menu, match the fields from AWeber with the fields in GoToWebinar.
5. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
6. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to collect GoToWebinar registrations with AWeber subscription forms.
Note: If you ever want to change this AWeber and GoToWebinar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect AWeber and GoToWebinar.