Find an Answer
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to save GoToWebinar registrants as Infusionsoft contacts, you can do so with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, an Infusionsoft account, and a Zapier account.
Topics in this article:
Note: Infusionsoft requires at least an Email Address to create contacts.
Click here to save GoToWebinar registrants as Infusionsoft contacts. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password).
2. Specify the GoToWebinar event from which new registrants will be added to Infusionsoft. Click Save + continue.
3. Connect your Infusionsoft account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
4. When Infusionsoft asks to allow Zapier access, click Allow.
5. Match the fields from GoToWebinar with contact fields in Infusionsoft.
6. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
7. Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to save GoToWebinar registrants as Infusionsoft contacts.
Note: If you ever want to change this Infusionsoft and GoToWebinar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect Infusionsoft and GoToWebinar.