Find an Answer
Organizers can share recordings with attendees via a direct URL so that it can be viewed from any device.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Your web browser must meet the following requirements in order to successfully play back the session recording.
Note: Recordings in .MP4 format can be played back on any device. Recordings in any other format (e.g., .WMV, .MOV) can be played back on Windows or Mac desktops only.
1. Open a web browser from any computer or mobile device.
2. Go to the recording URL provided by the organizer.
3. You will be prompted to register in order to view the recording. Enter your first name, last name and email address.
4. Select Register to continue. The recording will start playing back automatically.
1. Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
2. Click My Recordings in the left navigation.
2. Find the recording and click the Remove icon .
3. Click Yes, delete to permanently delete the recording.