Find an Answer
You can test your internet connection, audio connection and webcam at any time, whether you're getting ready to start a session or are already in one.
1. To test your connection from a computer or mobile device, join the test session using the following URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/406552062.
2. You will automatically be launched into session.
- Desktop users – If you have not yet installed the GoToWebinar desktop application, the download will automatically begin. See Install on Windows or Install on Mac for more information.
- Mobile users – If you have not yet installed the GoToWebinar app, you will be directed to the app store to download it.
3. If you see a "Waiting for Organizer" message, you've successfully joined the test session. You should be able to join GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining sessions from this computer. Close the "Waiting for Organizer" dialog to exit the test session.
Does something feel off with your webinar session? You can test your GoToWebinar connection while in session to find out for sure.
1. While in a session, open Preferences.
2. Click Connection in the left navigation.
3. Under "Test your GoToMeeting connection", click Test Connection.
4. Under "Test Results", you'll see one of the following messages:
- Passed: You've established a connection.
- Fail: You haven't established a connection. See Connection Test Help for troubleshooting info.
Note: You may need to enter your Windows username and password or domain if you have a proxy that prevents you from connecting to GoToWebinar. If you don't have a proxy, please check to see that you have the minimum system requirements.
5. Click OK when finished.
You can test your webcam at any time to make sure everything looks the way you want it to.
1. Right-click the daisy icon in the system tray and select Preferences.
2. Click Webcam in the left navigation.
3. If you have a webcam connected, you will see a preview of it under "Webcam Setup".