The Dashboard allows you to monitor the session at-a-glance. You can quickly view the timer (duration of the session), attendance,
audience attentiveness, questions and raised hands.
Monitor the Dashboard
- Timer: Begins when the presenter starts sharing their screen. The duration of the session is based on the scheduled start and end times.
- Attendance: Shows the number of session participants in-session.
- Attentive: Displays the percentage of session participants who have the GoToWebinar Viewer on top of all other applications in comparison to those who have the GoToWebinar Viewer in the background.
Questions: Shows the number of attendee questions waiting for a response. Clicking the number opens the Questions pane where you can read and respond to open questions.
- Polls Given: Displays the number of Polls that already have been launched and closed over the total number of Polls waiting to get launched for the session.
- Hands Raised: Shows the number and percentage of session participants who've raised their hands. Clicking the number opens the Attendee List where you can see who has raised their hand.
Share Your Screen (Windows)
Share Your Webcam (Desktop App)
Share a Video (Beta)
Change Presenter (Desktop App)
Give Keyboard and Mouse Control (Desktop App)
Manage Attendees (Desktop App)
Add Co-Organizers (Desktop App)
See the Audience View
Question and Answer
Try Labs Features
Send Chat Messages (Desktop App)
Use Drawing Tools (Desktop App)