Updates to Your Account
We’re in the process of rolling out updated versions of GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining to our remaining customers who do not yet have the latest experience. As always, the updates are absolutely free.
As part of this upgrade, we’re also combining your GoTo ™ product log-in credentials. If you use the same email address for GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining and also for Open Voice and the GoToAssist family of products, you will need to complete a secure, one time password reset. This means one less password to remember, and it’ll be easier than ever to switch between some of our most popular solutions.
Attend a live, online training session to learn more. Register today!
Corporate Admin Center Updates
Log in to your account at www.gotomeeting.com to get started.
Schedule meetings even faster and easier:
- Schedule and host meetings in localized languages such as French, German, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin.
- Schedule and start your meetings directly from the website.
- Designate a GoToMeeting organizer to host meetings on your behalf with the new meeting co-organizer feature. Watch the Co-Organizer Basics video (3 min) to learn more!
Personalize your meeting experience with new settings options:
- Create brand awareness by uploading a custom logo to the GoToMeeting waiting room.
- Select your default audio numbers, then set a preferred audio number so it conveniently appears first for attendees.
- Enable a no download, Web App option, for attendees who are unable to download software or are using an unsupported operating system such as Linux.
- Watch the Settings video (5 min) to learn more!
Try our latest features and tools using Citrix Labs:
- Try out GoToMeet.Me, one of our most popular new features. It’s a simple way for organizers to increase their professional presence online with a custom profile page and personalized meeting URLs to share with others. Try it today!
Log in to your account at www.gotowebinar.com to get started.
Schedule webinars even faster and easier:
- Schedule and host webinars in localized languages such as French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Create a webinar registration link in seconds with just a few clicks.
- Watch the Scheduling Basics video (9 min) to learn more!
Get more control over how attendees register and in-session interaction:
- Add a splash of color to your event by selecting custom background, header and border colors for registration and confirmation pages.
- Enjoy an increased capacity for polls (20) and survey questions (25), which means more attendee engagement.
Learn more about your audience:
- Use our new registration source tracking capability.
- Get more details from your registrants with up to 20 custom registration questions.
Improve vital email communication:
- Re-send invitations to individuals and cancel registration on behalf of registrants as well.
- Preview the automated webinar communication by sending yourself a copy of the confirmation and follow-up emails.
- Improve the webinar's workflow by setting the “reply-to” email address to any email of your choosing.
Leverage the content you create:
- Review past webinars with archived recordings that will no longer expire. We’ll continue to store them so you can build out your content library.
- Enjoy 3GBs of archived storage capacity for each webinar user at no additional cost.
- Archive larger recording files with a new, increased upload limit of 1GB per recording.
- Allow organizers on Macs to archive recordings.
- Watch the Recording Basics video (4 min) to learn more!
Log into your account at www.gototraining.com to get started.
Schedule trainings even faster and easier:
- Schedule and host trainings in localized languages such as French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Watch the Scheduling Quick Start video (3 min) to learn more.
Easily manage your trainings with improved website usability
- Quickly find content such as tests, materials, polls and co-organizers using the search function.
- Generate reports to view training history.
- Enable a no download, Web App option for attendees who are unable to download software or are using an unsupported operating system such as Linux.
- Watch the Managing Libraries and Materials (9 min to learn more)
Easily record your events and share them with your learners:
- Immediately preview your newly added archived recordings directly from My Recordings.
- Learn on the go with archived recordings viewable from any mobile device.
- Allow organizers on Macs to archive any.mov or .wmv file.
Corporate Admin Center Updates
Log in to your updated administration center at www.gotomeeting.com and have a look around. See the Global Admin Center Guide for more information.
Easily manage users and settings with improved search, filter and management functionality:
- Create custom invitation templates to match your business processes.
- Save time by creating default user settings for all new invitees.
- Manage user settings even before the user accounts are activated.
- Make settings changes in bulk for all users at the same time.
- Assign seats, roles and groupings at the same time as well.
- Create a localized user experience by setting the primary language.
- Save important meeting links with the ability to reassign scheduled meetings to another user.
- Select your default audio numbers, then set a preferred audio number so it conveniently appears first for attendees joining sessions.
- Generate usage and bill reports for Open Voice Integrated services.
- Add a custom field within your Settings options to track cost centers.
- Watch the Global Admin Center Tutorial video (9 min) to learn more!
Don’t forget to explore our additional integrations available to administrators, including the Active Directory Connector (ADC) and WebSSO (SAML 2.0).