Find an Answer
When you create a new account, or receive notification that you have a new Citrix account through your company, you can use your email address and password to access the applications.
1. Go to https://global.gotowebinar.com.
2. Enter your credentials as follows:
Citrix ID: If you use a personal email address and password to log in, then simply enter them there and click Sign In.
- Company ID: If you are part of a company that uses Single Sign-On (SSO), then you have been set up to use your company's domain login to sign in to GoToWebinar. Click Use my company ID to switch login ID types, then enter your company credentials and click Continue.
Note: If you are receiving an error when trying to log in, try switching to the other login ID type by clicking Use my company ID or I have my own email address. use the wrong page, you'll get an error message and can switch pages.
3. You'll then have access to all of the features and tools GoToWebinar offers!
- Schedule and host webinars
- Upload webinar recordings
- View webinar history
- Create reports
- Set default audio options
4. If you want to access your personal account settings once you are in the account, choose My Account from the options menu.
There are two types of login IDs for Citrix accounts (also referred to as your "account credentials"):
Citrix ID – These are users who access Citrix products directly using an email and password of their choice. This is the majority of accounts.
For additional information on setting up Single Sign-On for your organization:
If you are an account administrator, you can log into the Admin Center directly to manage your users and account settings.
1. Go to https://admin.citrixonline.com.
2. Either enter your Citrix ID (i.e., the email address and password created during sign up), or if you are on a company SSO account, click Use My Company ID and enter your company username and password.
You will be directed to the Citrix ID page by default; you can switch between login types by clicking the Use My Company ID link or I have a Citrix ID link. To have your information stored for the next 30 days, enable the "Remember me" check box.
If you use the wrong page, you'll get an error message and can switch pages.
3. Click Sign In.
4. If you are an account administrator and you are also an organizer for one or more products, you can also access the Admin Center from your options menu.
If you're having trouble logging in to your account, try the following:
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using your email address.
1. Go to the Forgot Your Password? page.
2. Enter your login email address and click Continue to reset your password.
3. Soon you’ll receive a Forgot Your Password email. Click the link inside to create a new password.
There are occasions when the Citrix authentication service cannot tell where you intended to go. This can happen, for instance, if you are already logged in and attempt to log in again. The page,You're not lost - we're lost, provides links to Citrix product accounts. If you do not have one of the products and click on the link, you are offered the opportunity to start a Trial account.
Try GoToWebinar free for 30 days! Included in your 30-day free trial: