Find an Answer
Scheduling a training is easy! You can schedule trainings that occur once, weekly, monthly or, even those that have a custom schedule.
1. Log in to your online account.
2. Click Schedule a training (either on the My Trainings page or in the left navigation).
3. On the Schedule a Training page, configure the details as follows:
- Title and Description
This text will be used in your Invitation email and registration page, as well as displayed during the session itself.
You can choose how frequently the training occurs, as follows:
- Once – Only one session will be scheduled.
- Weekly – Sessions occur once at the same time and day every week.
- Monthly – Sessions occur at the same time once a month by date or day (e.g., 1st of every month or first Wednesday of every month).
- Custom Schedule – Webinar sessions do not occur in a regular interval.
Select the start and end date(s) and start and end time(s) for the session(s).
Training Time Zone
Use the drop-down menu to select the time zone that the session will be held in.
- Registration Type
For trainings that occur more than once, select how you would like attendees to register:
- Participants register once to attend all sessions.
- Participants register for individual sessions that they'll attend.
4. Click Schedule when finished. You will automatically be taken to the Manage Training page where you can customize your new training.