Find an Answer
Administrators can manage the default settings for new users by following the steps below.
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Admin Settings from the left navigation.
3. On the Admin Settings page, select Edit in the Default Product Settings section. These settings set the default for all new users added to your account in the future.
4. All settings are enabled by default. On the Default Product Settings page, you can change the default settings for new users by selecting a setting and choosing 1 of the following options when prompted:
- On – By default, this feature is turned on (enabled), but the organizer can turn off (disable) this feature.
- Off - By default, this feature is turned off (disabled), but the organizer can turn on (enable) this feature (only available for audio settings).
- Disabled – The organizer cannot use this feature. The option is locked in the organizer web app.
- Required – The organizer must use this feature. The option is locked in the organizer web app.
5. When you’re done, click Save.
Note: If a user has multiple products alongside OpenVoice, you must make the change for each product using the GoToMeeting tab, GoToWebinar tab or the GoToTraining tab.