Find an Answer
The Active Directory Connector is a desktop application and uses a simple installation wizard. Because it is a Windows service with a user interface, you will need to enter an admin user's credentials to allow the UI to launch. The Active Directory Connector (ADC) receives Active Directory user updates and automatically makes the same changes in your GoTo account.
If you already have the Active Directory Connector installed and want to get the latest version, see Update the ADC.
- Download the Active Directory Connector Setup folder and extract the files to a convenient location on the local drive.
- From the extracted folder, launch the Active Directory Connector Setup.exe file and click Run to launch the Setup Wizard.
- Click Next to start the installation.
- Update or accept the location on disk for the installation, then click Next.
- Click Next to install the application and click Yes to confirm.
- When the Installation Complete dialog displays, click Close. The ADC folder is populated with files.
- Double-click ActiveDirectoryConnectorAdmin.exe to start the ADC. Click Yes to confirm.