Find an Answer
You can create reports to view data on your organizers and past sessions. Data is stored for 1 year from the event date. If an organizer has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
Also see Download past reports.
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Create Reports on the top navigation bar.
3. On the Create Reports page, choose the following types of reports you want to run. Learn more.
4. Choose a date range either within the past year or between specific “From” and “To” dates.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Device groups (GoToAssist only)
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, GoToAssist, OpenVoice)
6. Then click Excel or HTML to view information on your account and users.
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the Admin Center.