Find an Answer
When you add users, you can select the email template used to invite them to access their new applications. You can use (and modify) the default template or create a new template.
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Add Users in the left navigation.
3. On the Add Users page, select Create New Template from the Send this email drop-down menu.
4. In Create New Template, enter the title and subject of the new welcome email template, and then add any custom text. Topics you may want to cover:
- Rationale for using the application
- Available training sessions
- Access to support
- Links to user documentation or videos
5. When you’re done, click Save.
You can click Preview, Edit or you can Delete any custom template from this menu.