Find an Answer
GoToConference is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant.
Below are some quick fixes for any issues you may encounter. If you're still having trouble, you can reach a member of our Customer Care team at 855 352 9002.
The on-boarding kit with your audio, webcam Chromebox and keyboard devices costs $999. After that the subscription fee is $99/mo.
If you are hosting a meeting using GoToConference, then your attendee limit will be the same as it is with your other meetings (i.e., it depends what subscription plan you are on). See What is the maximum number of people who can attend my session? for more info.
No, you cannot share content directly from GoToConference. Instead, you can bring your computer or mobile device with you to the conference room and join the session as an attendee. Then use the toolbar to make that device the presenter and share your content from there.
If you aren't seeing the GoToMeeting Home screen, check the following:
You can join a meeting easily by entering the 9-digit meeting ID or GoToMeet.Me page name. Learn more.
If you've already scheduled a meeting, you can find the meeting ID as follows:
1. Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. Click the Edit icon next to the desired meeting, then take note of the 9-digit meeting ID.
3. In the GoToConference room, enter the 9-digit meeting ID and press Enter.
4. Click start the meeting, then enter your organizer credentials.
You can start a meeting easily by entering the 9-digit meeting ID or GoToMeet.Me page name, then clicking start the meeting on the following screen. Note that the meeting must already be scheduled. Learn more.
The 9-digit meeting ID assigned to each session is only known by the organizer. The best way to get the information you need is to contact the organizer of your meeting directly (we can’t give this info out for security reasons). Learn more.
In order to start your meeting, you'll need your email address and password. If you are just joining a meeting, then you do not need any login information.
This means that you successfully joined the meeting but you arrived before the organizer, so you are waiting for them to start the meeting. Learn more.
If you are the organizer, click start the meeting to launch it for everyone.
Can't see yourself? Check the following:
Can't hear anyone? Check the following:
Having trouble being heard by others? Check the following:
If others report that your audio sounds distant or "underwater", it's possible that your audio is being picked by your webcam instead of the Revolabs device. This can happen if the Chromebox doesn't recognize the Revolabs device as your default for audio.
To fix this, you can do a fresh setup and device wipe. This will clear any "preferred" default audio devices and select the correct ones the next time around.
1. Unplug all audio and video devices from the Chromebox's USB ports.
2. Follow these instructions to wipe the device data on your Chromebox.
3. Follow these set-up instructions to plug in each device back in in a specific order, ensuring that you plug in the Revolabs device last to force the Google Chrome OS to register the last connected device as default.
4. Join or start a meeting and verify that audio correctly streams from the Revolabs device.