Find an Answer
GoToConference is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. Learn more about GoToConference.
GoToConference offers 2 options for hosting GoToMeeting sessions:
1. Anyone can launch instant meetings using the GoToConference system's own GoToMeeting account. Learn more.
2. GoToMeeting organizers can schedule meetings from their own account, then launch them from the GoToConference room. Learn more.
After setting up and customizing your GoToConference system, you and anyone else in your office will be able to host meetings easily – no GoToMeeting account needed!
1. Enter the conference room. Your GoToConference system is always running and ready.
2. On the right side of the Home screen, click Start. This will launch an instant "Meet now" session using the conference room's GoToMeeting account.
If you have your own GoToMeeting account, you can also use the GoToConference system to host the meetings that you have scheduled ahead of time.
1. First, schedule the meeting using your own GoToMeeting account. You can also use your personal meeting page.
2. Enter the conference room. Your GoToConference system is always running and ready.
3. On the home screen under "Start or join a meeting", enter your meeting's 9-digit Meeting ID or the personal meeting page name. Click Go to continue.
4. You will then be launched into the waiting room of your meeting as an attendee. Click start the meeting to continue.
5. Enter your GoToMeeting email address and password to launch your meeting into session.