Find an Answer
GoToConference is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. Learn more.
1. Enter the conference room. The GoToConference system is always running and ready to launch your meeting.
2. The monitor will display the GoToMeeting Join screen. Use the keyboard to enter the 9-digit meeting ID or the GoToMeet.Me page name for the meeting.
3. Click the Arrow icon (or press Enter) to join the meeting.
- If the meeting has already started, you will immediately be launched into session and your webcam and microphone will be automatically activated.
- If the meeting has not yet started, you will see the Hallway screen ("waiting for organizer"). Once the meeting starts, your webcam and microphone will be automatically activated.
4. If you are the organizer hosting the meeting, click Sign in and enter your organizer credentials. The meeting will then launch for you and your attendees.