Find an Answer
GoToConference is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. Once you've receive your GoToConference on-boarding kit, learn how to quickly and easily set up the system below. Learn more about GoToConference.
First, gather all of the items needed to set up your system. This includes the equipment in your on-boarding kit, as well as some additional items that you will need to obtain yourself.
GoToConference account that allows the conference room to host meetings with up to 100 attendees.
* Note that an Ethernet (i.e., hard-wired) internet connection is recommended for use with GoToConference . For optimal performance, it should not be set up using a WiFi network connection.
1. If desired, use the mounting kit to mount the Chromebox to the wall or behind the display screen.
2. Use the power cable to plug in the Chromebox to a power outlet.
3. Use the Ethernet cable to plug the Chromebox into an Ethernet port in the wall.
4. Use the HDMI or DisplayPort cable to connect the Chromebox with the display screen.
5. Turn on the Chromebox.
6. Plug the USB dongle that came with the keyboard into the Chromebox.
7. Remove the battery protective sticker from the back of the keyboard.
(c) Logitech C930e webcam
8. Plug the webcam into the Chromebox using the attached USB cable.
9. Arrange the webcam in the desired location, ideally in a place that gives other attendees the widest view of the room. On top of the display screen is recommended.
10. Use the power cable to plug the Revolabs device into a power outlet.
11. Use the provided USB cable to connect the Revolabs device with the Chromebox.
12. Place the Revolabs device in the desired position, ideally in the center of the conference table. It has 4 microphones around the base of the system, so this placement will allow it to pick up audio all around the table.
Once you system is set up and powered on, you can continue the setup by customizing the system's settings.
The first time your new GoToConference system is turned on, you will see the "Welcome" screen prompting you to configure the new system's settings.
1. Use the keyboard to fill in the following information:
- Create a device name (ex: Team Room 1). This is how your conference room will be displayed in the Attendee list.
- Select the conference room's time zone.
- Select the correct default microphone, speaker and webcam devices. This will ensure that the devices are being correctly used (for example, that the webcam isn't being used for audio).
2. Click Save to continue on to the Home screen and get started hosting and joining meetings. Note that you can access these settings at any time by clicking the Settings icon in the lower right-hand corner of the Home screen.