Find an Answer
GoToConference is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. As an IT Manager, GoToConference the easiest system for ensuring your end-users have a seamless GoToMeeting experience in conference rooms built for 8 - 10 people.
Order yours today by contacting a Sales representative at 888 646 0014.
1. ORDER Order your GoToConference system from a Sales representative.
2. SET UP Use the hardware equipment in the kit to set up your conference room as a new GoToConference room. Learn more.
3. MEET Any person who wants to join a meeting can sit down in the conference room and use the keyboard to enter the meeting ID.
They will be immediately launched into session using the GoToMeeting Web App, and the webcam and audio will automatically be turned on. GoToMeeting organizers can even use the room to host meetings from their own account. Learn more.
See Set Up a GoToConference System for more information.
1. Enter the conference room. The GoToConference system is always running and ready to launch your meeting.
2. The monitor will display the GoToMeeting Join screen. Use the keyboard to enter the 9-digit meeting ID or the GoToMeet.Me page name for the meeting.
3. Click the Arrow icon (or press Enter) to join the meeting.
- If the meeting has already started, you will immediately be launched into session and your webcam and microphone will be automatically activated.
- If the meeting has not yet started, you will see the Hallway screen ("waiting for organizer"). Once the meeting starts, your webcam and microphone will be automatically activated.
4. If you are the organizer hosting the meeting, click Sign in and enter your organizer credentials. The meeting will then launch for you and your attendees.