Find an Answer
Learn how to install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook below. The GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plugin allows you to use schedule, manage and start your meetings directly from within your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
* Required for Outlook 2016 only
Prerequisite: If you have VSTOInstaller.exe.config in the following directories, delete the file:
Then run the install.
1. First, close Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click here to start the download.
- For Outlook 2010, click Yes on the download prompt. The plugin will be automatically installed on your Outlook calendar.
- For Outlook 2013, click Install on the Customization Installer pop-up to install the Outlook plugin. Click Close once the installer is finished.
3. You may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes. Now you can start scheduling your meetings directly from Outlook!
IMPORTANT: To ensure your audio preferences are used for your meetings, click Set Default Audio Options. For instance, if you specify toll or tollfree conference numbers, these will be picked up and used by the plugin.
The process for uninstalling the plugin from a computer varies depending on the computer's operating system. See your operating system's user manual for more information.
Example (Windows 7): Go to Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Right-click GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plug-in and select Uninstall > Yes.