Find an Answer
As an organizer, you can choose to provide your attendees with phone numbers for over 50 countries. You can add these numbers in your default audio settings so that they are included automatically when you create new meetings, as well as specify which countries should be included in each session you create.
See a list of which countries you can provide toll (long-distance) and toll-free phone numbers for here.
Note: In order to provide toll-free phone numbers in your meetings, you must add OpenVoice Integrated to your account. We add new international numbers often. If your country isn't available now, it may be available soon.
Learn more about editing your default audio settings.
1. While changing the default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free number" options.
2. Select the desired countries. To select all countries available, select the check box next to "Country" at the top of the list. If desired, you can also designate a preferred country.
3. Click Done when finished. When you return to the Settings page, you'll see the additional countries you added next to the long distance and/or toll-free option(s).
1. Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. Select a meeting to edit, then open the audio settings.
3. Enable the check boxes for Long distance and/or Include Toll-free Numbers (OpenVoice Integrated).
4. Click Edit next to each check box to open the Country selector.
5. Enable the check boxes next to the desired countries, then click Done.