Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Outlook plug-in supports proxies via Internet Explorer or the Control Panel. Currently, the following are supported:
- Proxy without login
- Proxy with login via User Name/Password
You can configure your proxy by following the below steps:
1. Open your Windows menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click the drop-down menu and select Network and Internet.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. Under the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
5. Under Proxy server, enter your proxy address and port to activate the proxy and hit OK.
6. The next time you open your Outlook and click the Add Meeting button, enter your log-in information to use the proxy. Be sure to check the “Remember my credentials” check box so you will not have to enter your information again. Then click OK.