Find an Answer
When a meeting is in session but the Presenter is not currently sharing their screen, the Waiting Room window is displayed. If desired, you can add a logo that will appear at the top of the window by default.
Note: You may already see an image appear in the Logo section. This means that you are part of a multi-user account for which the administrator has already added a default logo. You can still upload your own logo if you choose, or leave the default logo.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
1. Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. Click the Menu icon in the top navigation, then select Settings.
3. On the Settings page, click Upload Logo.
4. Browse for and select the desired image, then click Open. Your logo can be up to 400 x 200 pixels and 100KB in size in either .GIF or .JPG format.
5. Click Save when finished.
- To change the logo, hover over the image and click Upload Logo.
- To remove the logo, hover over the image and click Remove Logo.