Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Outlook plugin allows you to view, schedule, join, edit, and delete meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
If you have VSTOInstaller.exe.config in the following directories, delete the file:
1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Select the File menu > Help. In the "Tools for Working with Office" section, select Options.
3. In the Outlook Options window, select Add-Ins from the left navigation.
4. In the Inactive Application Add-ins section, select GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin > Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins window, select the "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" check box, and then click OK.
1. Open Outlook 2007.
2. Select the Tools menu > Trust Center.
3. In the Trust Center window, click Add-Ins.
5. From the Manage drop-down menu, select GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin > Go.
6. In the COM Add-Ins section, select the "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" check box, and click OK.
1. Open Outlook 2003.
2. Select the Help menu > About Microsoft Office Outlook.
3. Select the Disabled Items button.
4. Choose the GoToMeeting Outlook COM Add-in, and click Enable.