Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plugin allows you to use schedule, manage and start your meetings directly from within your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
Do you use a Mac? See GoToMeeting Scheduler (Mac)!
1. Right-click the GoToMeeting daisy icon in the system tray, and select Preferences.
2. On the Integrations tab, select "Use GoToMeeting with" and then "Microsoft Outlook", as well as any other applications you would like integrated with GoToMeeting.
3. Click OK.You may need to close and restart any programs you selected for the GoToMeeting Toolbar to appear.
1. Once you've added the GoToMeeting Toolbar from Preferences, open Microsoft Outlook.
2. Depending on which version of Outlook you have, you may be able to access the GoToMeeting Toolbar from the Outlook ribbon, or you may need to first select Add-Ins from the Outlook ribbon to see the GoToMeeting menu items. If you don't see the GoToMeeting Toolbar Add-In, enable Add-Ins in Outlook.
3. Whenever you'd like to host or join a session, simply use one of the following options to do so from within Outlook:
- Host a Meeting
- Join a Meeting
- My Meetings
- Meet Now
- Schedule Meeting
1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Select the File menu > Help. In the "Tools for Working with Office" section, select Options.
3. In the Outlook Options window, select Add-Ins from the left navigation.
4. In the Inactive Application Add-ins section, select GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin > Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins window, select the "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" check box, and then click OK.
1. Open Outlook 2007.
2. Select the Tools menu > Trust Center.
3. In the Trust Center window, click Add-Ins.
5. From the Manage drop-down menu, select GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin > Go.
6. In the COM Add-Ins section, select the "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" check box, and click OK.
1. Open Outlook 2003.
2. Select the Help menu > About Microsoft Office Outlook.
3. Select the Disabled Items button.
4. Choose the GoToMeeting Outlook COM Add-in, and click Enable.