Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar allows you to view, schedule and update meetings directly from your Google calendar in a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser, or even on a mobile device. You can email meeting invitations and updates directly to attendees.
To see documentation on scheduling meetings, see Schedule a meeting with the GoToMeeting Google Calendar Extension.
Note: If you have already installed earlier versions of the extension, it is updated automatically to use the latest version of the extension when you relaunch your browser.
1. Open a Chrome browser and go to the GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension in the Chrome Store. The GoToMeeting extension displays.
2. Click the +Add to Chrome button.
3. In the Confirm New Extension dialog, click Add.
4. The extension is installed automatically and ready to use. To double-check, go to Chrome| More Tools | Extensions and make sure it is listed and checked as Enabled.
This completes your Google Chrome install.
1.Go to the Mozilla Add-Ons store. Search for GoToMeeting.
2. Click the Add to Firefox button on the GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar. (The button appears when you move a cursor over the location.)
3. Choose Install Now at the trusted author warning.
This completes your Firefox install.
1. Go to the GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension in Safari.
2. Click the Install Now link under the GoToMeeting for Google Calendar.
3. Go to your Google Calendar and you’ll see GoToMeeting when you create a new event.
This completes your Safari install.