Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Scheduler allows you to schedule your meetings from your Microsoft Outlook application on your Mac. The GoToMeeting Scheduler ensures that you can:
Do you use Windows? See Schedule a Meeting in Microsoft Outlook!
1. To begin, download the GoToMeeting Scheduler here.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen to run the installer.
3. Once installed, you will see the GoToMeeting daisy icon on the menu bar of your Mac.
1. Click the GoToMeeting daisy icon on the menu bar.
2. On the scheduler, click on the Sign In button and enter your GoToMeeting credentials (email and password).
3. Please allow the Scheduler to access your GoToMeeting account info by clicking Allow.
4. You should now be signed in to your GoToMeeting account.
1. Once you've signed in, you will now notice a new Schedule Meeting/Add Meeting button when you click the GoToMeeting daisy icon .
Note: If you currently have an Outlook appointment/meeting open, you will see the Add Meeting button. Otherwise you will see a Schedule Meeting button.
2. Enter your meeting details here just as you would for any meeting in Outlook - time, subject, invitees, and notes for your meeting to set it up.
3. Scheduled Outlook appointments and GoToMeeting session information (date/time/subject) will be synchronized every minute the Outlook app is running in the background.
CAUTION: Do not use your GoToMeeting web account (https://global.gotomeeting.com) or desktop app to manage meetings after starting to use the Scheduler. Changes made in those places will not be reflected in nor synced with Outlook the way that changes made with the scheduler will be synced with GoToMeeting.
You can click the Settings icon to do the following: