Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Scheduler allows you to schedule your meetings from your Microsoft Outlook application on your Mac.
Do you use Windows? See Schedule a Meeting in Microsoft Outlook!
1. To begin, download the GoToMeeting Scheduler.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen to run the installer.
3. Once installed, you will see the GoToMeeting daisy icon on the menu bar of your Mac.
1. Click the GoToMeeting daisy icon on the menu bar.
2. Click Sign In and log into GoToMeeting.
3. Click Allow to let the Mac Scheduler access your GoToMeeting info.
4. You should now be signed in to your GoToMeeting account.
You can click the Settings icon to do the following: