Find an Answer
Start a scheduled conference as a moderator. Participants who dial in to the conference are put on hold until the moderator starts the conference.
1. Using your phone, dial in using a toll or toll-free number available on the conference invite email or on your moderator log in.
2. Once you are connected to the conference, you will be asked to enter the Conference Room number followed by the pound (#) key.
3. To confirm you're the moderator, press the star (*) key.
4. Enter your Moderator PIN followed by the pound (#) key . This is a unique number given to a moderator along with their conference number.
5. If you have chosen to set a security code for all your conference calls, you will be prompted to enter a security code (up to 20 digits) followed by the pound (#) key.
6. Once you enter your security code, press 1 on your keypad to confirm.
Your conference is now in session!