Find an Answer
You can schedule a conference for multiple participants using your Moderator login or using your HiDef Corporate Outlook Plugin.
1. Log in at www.hidefcorporate.com.
2. In the left navigation, click Invite & Schedule.
3. Enter your name and the subject for the meeting as you would like them to appear on conference invitations and click Schedule.
4. In the Details field, provide the participants with information about the conference call as you would like it to appear on the invitations. Then select the Date, Start Time, and the Estimated Duration of the conference call.
5. You can add participants by doing either or both of the following:
- Add Manually: Enter the name and email address of the contact(s) individually to add participants to your conference call
a. Enter the Contact Name and Contact Email.
b. Click the Add More Participants button to display more fields to enter contacts and their email addresses.
c. Click the button to remove contacts.
d. To save this contact group for future calls, click the Save this contact group button. Enter the Group Name and click Save.
- Add from My Contacts: Select participants for your conference call from the My Contacts field.
a. In the My Contacts field, click the names of the contacts(s) you want to add. The contacts' name and email address will be automatically added to your participant list.
b. Click Send when finished. Each participant will receive an email inviting them to the conference, and the scheduled meeting will appear under “Upcoming Conferences” on the Invite and Schedule page.
Note: You are not required to schedule a conference to use the service. However, as a best practice, it is recommended to schedule a conference in advance so that all participants can be notified with the conference call details..
1. On the Outlook toolbar, click Schedule HiDef Conference.
2. Select the date and time of your meeting, add invitees’ email addresses and, if desired, change the subject of your invite.
3. Click Send to email your conference invitation.