Find an Answer
You can change the name, email address and password that you use to log in to your account.
1. Log in to HiDef Corporate as a moderator at www.hidefcorporate.com.
2. In the left navigation, click Preferences.
3. On the Change User Details tab, you can edit your name and/or email address.
- To change your name, edit your name in the First Name and Last Name field.
- To change your email address, enter and confirm your new email address in the Email Address and Confirm Email Address field.
- To change your account password, enter your old password and then enter and confirm you new account password.
- To change your language preference, select your preferred language from the drop-down menu given.
6. When you're done, click Save. You'll see a confirmation message saying that your preferences have been updated.
Note: Your administrator can choose to not give you privileges to change your user details. Administrators can make this change in the User Details Management section.