Find an Answer
With the HiDef Corporate Outlook Plug-in, you can schedule your HiDef Corporate sessions directly from Outlook. Just download the plug-in and enter your HiDef log-in information to enable the feature.
1. Download and save the Outlook plugin's installer package on your desktop.
2. Open the installer package and select Run, Yes or OK if prompted.
3. Click Next in the HiDef Outlook Plugin Setup Wizard to begin installation.
4. Leave the default folder location as is, or click Browse to select the folder where you would like to install the plug-in. Click Next to continue.
5. Click Next in the Confirm Installation screen to begin installation, and a progress bar will indicate the status.
6. Once the installer successfully finishes, click Close.
We recommend using Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010.
To configure each version of Outlook, see Integrate HiDef Corporate with Outlook .
If you're running into problems joining a conference call or using Outlook Plugin, please see HiDef Outlook Plug-in Help.