Find an Answer
Webinar organizers can edit details (such as modifying the webinar title, description, conference call information and adding or removing panelists and other organizers) for a scheduled webinar.
To edit a scheduled Webinar
1. Log in to your account.
2. On the My Webinars page, scroll to the webinar you want to edit.
3. Modify settings through the edit links noted below.
If you made changes to the webinar title, description, date or audio service information, you can choose to notify all participants and receive an updated Webinar Invitation.
4. Click Save Changes.
- Edit webinar title (a)
- Edit Registration Form (b)
- Edit date/time for a specific session (c)
- View webinar settings (d)
- Change session settings (e)
To add or remove a panelist/organizer from a scheduled Webinar
A notification email will be sent to the added or removed panelist/organizer. If the panelist/organizer was removed, the link to join the webinar, provided in the Webinar Invitation, will be deactivated.