Find an Answer
allows organizers to track everything from how many people opened your
Webinar Invitation to the number of registrants awaiting registration
Note: Registrants awaiting approval will only show if you selected Upon Approval on the registration form. See the Registration Form section of this guide.
To view a list of registrants
To approve or deny registrants
Registrants awaiting approval will only show if you selected Upon Approval on the registration form. See the Registration Form section of this guide.
1. On the My Webinars page, scroll to the webinar for which you want to approve registrants.
2. Click the number under Waiting Approval. The Registrant page will load with a list of registrants.
3. On the Registrant page under the Webinar Registrants section, click the check box next to the registrant name or Select All. You can also search for a specific registrant using the Find fields.
4. In the Actions drop-down menu, select Approve or Deny.
5. Click Change Status.
6. When you have approved registrants, a webinar confirmation email will be sent to the registrant with information on how to join the webinar.
If you have denied a registrant, the registrant will be sent an email notification that registration has been denied: "The webinar organizer has denied your request to join the following webinar:"