Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar daisy icon in the system tray provides convenient access to all GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar functions. To access functions from your Windows, right-click the daisy icon and select the desired function.
- Webinar Now: Launches an ad-hoc webinar. (a)
- Schedule a Webinar: Links to the GoToWebinar website where organizers can schedule webinars. (b)
- My Webinars: Links to the GoToWebinar website where organizers can view and manage scheduled webinars. (c)
- Join: Joins you to a meeting or webinar after entering the meeting/Webinar ID. (d)
- Help: Launches online help for GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar. (e)
- Preferences: Provides access to user preferences. (f)
- About: Provides GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar software version information. (g)
- Exit: Closes the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar application .(h)
Mac users can access many GoToWebinar functions by double-clicking the GoToMeeting daisy icon on their desktop or clicking the icon in their dock. Other functions, including Help and Preferences, can be accessed from the GoToMeeting menu bar.