Install the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar Application
application allows quick access to such features as scheduling and managing
a webinar and setting preferences. You can install the application once
you create your organizer account. If the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar application
has been removed, you can re-install it at any time.
Users: To install the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar application
- Open an Internet browser and go to www.gotowebinar.com.
- In the top right corner, click Log
- Enter your email address and password and
click Log In.
- In the left navigation, select
My Webinars. The My
Webinars page will load.
- At the bottom of the My
Webinars page, click the Need
to re-install our software? link.
- The GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar application
downloads to your computer. For Windows users the daisy icon appears
in your system tray ready for use.
Mac Users: To install the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
- Open an Internet browser and go to www.gotomeeting.com.
- In the left navigation, click Host a Meeting. The GoToMeeting application
- At the email and password prompt, click
Cancel. The GoToMeeting daisy
icon appears on your desktop. Once downloaded, GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
can be moved from your desktop to a location of your choice, including