Review a list features that help you manage everything from webinar planning to follow-up.
Easy Online Webinar Planning
- Automated Email Templates: Use GoToWebinar to craft automated email invitations,
confirmations and reminders.
- Recurring Webinars: Schedule a webinar
that recurs daily, weekly or monthly; invite the same or different attendees.
- Customized Branding: Upload your company
logo and a custom image to show your brand on all webinar communications.
- Full-Service Registration: Enable GoToWebinar
to host your registration and send you weekly registration reports.
- GoToWebinar Integrated Audio: Allow attendees
to join the conference call via telephone or VoIP.
- Pre-Webinar Practice Sessions*: Practice
your presentation before your webinar begins to ensure everything goes
Interactive Presentation Tools
Dashboard*: Monitor webinar attendance, interest and satisfaction
using at-a-glance Dashboard charts.
- Desktop/Application Sharing: Broadcast
a view of either your Windows or Mac desktop, or a specific application* to
- Change Presenters: Use multiple presenters
at your webinar to boost audience interest.
- Annotation Tools*:
Draw, highlight and point to items of interest right on the screen.
- Audience View*:
Get a real-time view of the content your audience is seeing.
- Polling: Get real-time audience feedback
during your presentation; create polls on the fly.
Simple Attendee Interface
Webinar Entry: Allow attendees to enter your webinar in seconds by simply clicking the link in the confirmation email.
- Question & Answer Window: Provide attendees
with the ability to ask questions and get responses in real time.
Webinar Analysis and Follow-Up
- Survey: Get audience feedback after
your session ends.
- Attendee Profile with Interest Rating:
Get a ranked list of qualified attendees that you can import into your
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for follow-up.
- Webinar Reports: Use webinar reports
to identify your most effective webinars and replicate successful efforts.
- Desktop Recording/Webinar Playback: Record your webinar - including audio
- and play it back later for additional audiences.
- Automated Follow-Up Emails: GoToWebinar
sends follow-up emails to all registrants after the webinar is over.
Features marked with an asterisk (*)
are not currently available for Mac users.