Find an Answer
You can get detailed training session information by using the Generate Reports feature. This reporting feature allows you to view various statistics, in either Excel® or CSV (Comma Delimited Text) format for a specific training session. Report information is available until you close your account.
1. Click Generate Reports in the left navigation of My Trainings.
2. Select the report you want to generate:
- Registration Report - Provides information captured from the Registration form.
- Attendee Report - Provides details of training session attendees, including registration and poll responses.
- Test Report - Provides test results for a specific, completed training session.
Note: To see a test report for results of tests completed for upcoming training sessions, see Registration Tracking.
- Evaluation Report - Provides feedback from attendees who completed the Evaluation.
- Test Report by Date - Provides test results for a specific test over a specified date range.
3. Click Next.
4. Select the Date Range.
5. Select a training session.
6. Select the Report Format (Excel or Comma Delimited Text).
7. Click Generate Report. Your report loads in a new window.