Find an Answer
Learn how to approve or deny registrations and payments.
1. Click My Trainings in the left navigation.
2. On the My Trainings page, scroll to the training session for which you want to approve registrants.
3. Click the number under Registrants.
4. On the Registrant page, you can view a specific registrant or all registrants' Registration form answers.
In the following example, a registrant requested an alternate payment.
5. Once the payment is received, or if you decide to allow the registrant to register without paying, click Mark as Paid.
6. Once you click Mark as Paid, the registrant is marked as approved for the training session and receives a Confirmation email with materials, tests and join links.
7. The Registrants page then shows the registrant as Approved.
The Registration Report shows the price, who has paid and who is approved but not paid.
If you have Manual Approval registration set, the Training Registrants page may show registrants who need approval.
1. Either approve the registrant, deny the registrant or cancel the registration for the individual by checking the box in front of the registrant's name and clicking the appropriate action box.
Approve:With manual approval for a paid training session, you must first approve the registrant, and a Payment Due email will then be sent to the registrant.
Deny: With manual approval for a paid training session, you can only deny registrants who have not yet paid or been approved.
Cancel Registration: With manual approval for a paid training session, you can cancel registration for registrants who have already paid or been approved.
If you deny a registrant, you can use the Deny Registrant email to explain to the registrant why they were denied access to the training session.