Find an Answer
Lear how to set up payments for your training session.
1. Log in to your account, and select My Trainings from the left navigation.
2. Select the training session you would like to set up payment for.
3. On the Manage Training page, click Edit under the Registration & Payment section. The Payment section is displayed.
If the "Require Payment" check box is disabled, click the ask your administrator link to send an email requesting that RevStream be enabled for your account. Otherwise, complete the Payment section.
4, Select the "Require Payment" check box.
5. Enter the price per training session.
Note: If a recurring training session is set to Same Attendees, the registration is for the entire series. If the recurring training is set for Different Attendees, registrants can select the time and date they want to attend and pay separately for each session.
The maximum values that can be entered in the price field are as follows:
|U.S. Dollars||$ 10,000|
|Canadian Dollars||$ 12,500|
|British Pounds||£ 5,500|
|Australian Dollars||$ 12,500|
|New Zealand Dollars||$ 15,000|
These amounts are the maximum that are supported with PayPal.
6. From the drop-down menu, select the currency for payment.
Initially GoToTraining supports American dollars, Australian dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Canadian dollars, British pounds and Euros. The registrant is able to pay with other currencies upon checkout.
Note: To accept the offered currencies, you must ensure that your PayPal account is set up to accept the same currencies.
7. You can offer, update and delete discount codes that can be used by registrants to receive discounted training session prices.You can add up to 10 codes per training session. Each alphanumeric code (maximum of 16 characters) represents the new price for the training session.
Registrants can enter a discount code on the Payment Due page to apply the discounted training session price.
8. Click Save Changes.
The cost of the training session appears on the Registration & Payment section of the Manage Training page, and it will appear on the Registration form.
Organizers can view the discount codes that were applied to paid training sessions by viewing the Registrant Details page or generating Registration Reports.