You can launch one or more tests to assist attendees with learning during a training session. Tests can be created before or during a training session. During a training session, after a test is completed, you can view the Test Results page (answer key) privately or share it with attendees.
While only you as the organizer can manage tests, you do not have to be presenting to launch a test.
Note: Allowing attendees to view correct answers and test scores are set as a preference on the Create a Test page.
Launch a test
- In the Polls and Tests pane, select the test you want to launch and click Launch. Attendees see the test in their GoToTraining Viewer.
- After you have given attendees time to complete the test, click Close. An attendee can complete the test 1 time only.
Create or edit a test in-session
- In the Polls and Tests pane, click Manage Tests. When the Manage Tests page appears(you may be asked to log into your account), make changes to your test(s). If you are presenting, Screen Sharing is automatically paused.
- When you're done, click Save.
Your new or updated tests appear in the Polls and Tests pane.
Launch sharing test results in-session
- After closing the test, click Review. A compilation of the test results appears in a new browser window, and Screen Sharing is paused.
- Click Share Results with Attendees to resume Screen Sharing and display the test results to attendees.