Find an Answer
As an organizer, you have the option of approving attendees manually. Using the Manual Approval setting means that a person registers but does not receive the Registration Confirmation email until approved. You will need to monitor registrants and approve them before they can view materials, take a pre-test or join the training session. Therefore, we recommend that you check the option on the Registration form to have an email sent to you whenever someone registers so there is no delay in approving their registration.
The option to approve or deny registrants only shows if you selected "Manually Approve" in the Registration tab on the Manage Registration page.
1. Click My Trainings in the left navigation.
2. On the My Trainings page, scroll to the training session for which you want to approve registrants.
3. Click the number under Registrants.
4. On the Registrant page, you can analyze a specific registrant or all registrants based on the Registration form responses. Click an attendee's name to view his or her individual registration responses. Or, click Registration Report at the top of the list to download the Registration report, which provides information on all registrants.
5. Click the check box next to the registrant name or Select All.
6. Click Approve or Deny:
Approve: When you have approved a registrant, the Registration Confirmation email is sent to the registrant with links to any materials or pre-tests you added to the training session, information on how to join the live training session, audio options and a link to integrate with Outlook® or iCal®.
Deny: If you have denied a registrant, you are then prompted to customize the Deny Email.
You can change the confirmation from "Manually Approve" back to "Automatically Approve" at any time. If you do this, the following occurs: