A follow-up email allows you to send a final email to attendees after a training session.
If you have a post-session test and/or evaluation scheduled for attendees, you must set up a follow-up email.
Create a follow-up email
- Click My Trainings in the left-navigation.
- On the My Trainings page, select a training session.
- In the Email section, click Edit to the right of Follow-up Email.
- Select the day you want the follow-up email to be sent. You can choose a date between 1 - 7 days after the training session end date.
- Customize the email subject and email body.
- Check "Send me a copy" to receive a copy of the follow-up email (optional).
- Click Save.