Find an Answer
You can create one or more tests that can be launched before, during or after a training session. Up to 50 questions per test can be generated. An attendee can complete a test 1 time only. You can also select to show attendees the correct answers and their test score.
All tests created are stored in the Library for later use. See Testing for information on launching and managing your tests during a training session.
You can choose between these question types: True/False, Multiple Choice (One Answer), Multiple Choice (Multiple Answer) and Short Answer. Multiple choice and true/false answers are included in test scores; short answers are not.
1. Click My Trainings in the left navigation.
2. On the My Trainings page, click the title of the training session for which you want to create a test.
3.On the Manage Training page, click Edit in the Tests section.
4. Click Create New Test.
5. Type in the name of the test and customized test instructions (with a maximum of 2,040 characters) that will appear at the top of tests.
6. Type in a question.
7. Select an answer type.
8. For Multiple Choice and True/False questions, type a list of answers. To add another answer, click Add Answer.
9. For Multiple Choice and True/False questions, select the correct answer.
10. To add another question, click Add Another Question.
11. You can re-sort the test questions: Type the order number next to the question and click Update Order at the bottom.
12. Click Save. On the Manage Tests page, click Preview to see how the test will appear to attendees.
13. Click Settings to select when the test will be launched and if correct answers and the test score will be shown to attendees. More than one setting can be selected.
- Upon Registration: This option creates a link on the Registration Confirmation email and requests that the registrant complete the test before the training session.
- During the training session: This option allows you to submit the test at any time during the training session to all attendees. See Testing for more details.
- In the Follow-up Email: This option creates a link on the Follow-up Email and requests the attendee to complete the test.
Note: If you do not select the Follow-up Email on the Manage Training page, the attendee will not receive the After Training test link.
Note: Any changes made to a test also apply to the copy in the Library.