Find an Answer
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click My Trainings in the left navigation.
3. On the My Trainings page, click on the title of the training session that you wish to edit.
4. Under Registration & Payment, click Edit.
5. Select the Registration tab to edit registration details.
Note: The training session is accessible via the course catalog until the registration close time has passed. Closing registration can be useful to help prevent late registrants from interfering with planned course content.
Limit Training Size: Specify the number of people who can attend a training session. Registration is closed once the limit is reached.
Close Registration: Organizers can set registration close times for training sessions to prevent people from registering after a selected time has passed. After the registration close time passes, no one can register for the training session
Approval: Choose how registrants receive confirmation, either automatically or upon approval.
Registration Notification: Check the box to be notified when someone registers for the training session.
Note: Changes to the registration form can be made after registration has begun; however, changes may affect consistencies in the Registration Report. The Registration feature cannot be turned off.
To join a training session, attendees are required to complete a registration form. To get to know the audience, you can customize the registration form to request specific information.
Customize the registration form with questions
1. Click My Trainings in the left navigation.
2. On the My Trainings page, click the title of the training session for which you want to create a registration form.
3. On the Manage Training page, click Edit under the Registration & Payment tab.
4. Click the Questions tab, and check or uncheck fields and required fields that will appear on your Registration Form. Then click Save Changes.
1. On the Registration page, click the Plus icon next to Create Your Own Questions.
2. In the New Question field, type your question.
3. In the Answers fields, type one or more answers; click Add another answer to provide additional answers. If you prefer to provide an open-ended answer field, leave the Answers fields blank.
4. Select the "Required" check box if you want to require the question to be answered. If the "Required" check box is not selected, registrants may leave the field blank.
Your questions appear in the Your Questions box. You can modify questions, including the order of appearance in the registration form, by highlighting each in the Your Questions box and clicking Edit, Delete, Up or Down. You can create up to 20 custom questions.
5. Click Save when the form is completed.