GoToTraining Viewer and Control Panel
When you first start or join a training session, the GoToTraining Viewer and the Control Panel appears on the right side of your screen. Use the Control Panel to manage your training session. To free up space on your desktop, you can collapse the Control Panel and use the Grab Tab to continue to manage the session.
- Show or Hide Control Panel: Expand or minimize the Control Panel.
- Mute and Unmute: Mute or unmute an attendee, if an attendee dials in to a training session by phone, he/she must enter the Audio PIN before you can mute/unmute him/her.
- Screen Sharing: Present a document, PowerPoint presentation or whatever you want to share with the audience.
- Keyboard and Mouse Control: Give keyboard and mouse control to an attendee so they can control your screen.
- Change Presenter: Change presenters so that someone else can show their screen.
- Drawing Tools: Annotate directly on your screen to highlight, call out and draw attention to your document, presentation or whatever you're sharing
- Audio: Choose how you want to join the audio portion of the training session. The organizer sets the audio options before the training session.
- Attendee List: View the names of all the participants in-session.
- Materials: View documents and links provided by the organizer.
- Chat: Send and receive Chat messages in-session. Viewable only if the organizer has made it visible to attendees.
- GoToTraining Viewer: The presentation is viewed in this window. Use the drop-down menu in the lower right corner to adjust the size of the Viewer.