The Viewer preferences enable you to change the way your Viewer window is displayed.
- Start Host desktop in:
- Full-screen mode: Opens the host desktop in a maximized window.
- Window mode: Opens the host desktop in the Viewer window.
- Show Host screen:
- Actual size: Displays the
desktop image at its full resolution (may require scrolling in the Viewer).
- Scale-to-fit: Shrinks the desktop image to fit within the Viewer.
- Show update regions: Provides an outline around
the area of the screen that is redrawn when your Viewer refreshes its
- Dim Viewer when inactive: Dims your Viewer window whenever you switch to your local client desktop.
- Copy/Paste between computers: Enables you to cut, copy and paste text between your computers.
- Pass Windows keys to host: Enables special keys (Windows key, Print Screen) and combinations (Alt-Tab, Alt-Shift-Tab) to work for to the host PC when pressed.
Note: This feature is not available from the Universal
- Select Viewer color: Changes
the color of your Viewer window.
Your preferences may be affected by the type of operating
system you are running and the type of rights your user account allows.
Grayed-out options are not available for selection with your operating
system or for the rights assigned to your computer profile.
Setting preferences for Mac computers is not available at this time.
Resize Your Viewer Window
Resize Your Desktop Image
Cut/Copy and Paste