Find an Answer
If you're having problems with Java when trying to host or join a meeting, follow the steps below.
1. On a Windows, install Java on your Windows by opening Windows Explorer and entering the following:
- Windows XP - %appdata%\sun\java\deployment\security
- Windows Vista & Windows 7 - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security
2. In the Java Deployment Security folder, delete the "trusted.certs" file.
Note: If you don't see the "trusted.certs" file, display hidden files on your computer. For instructions on how to display hidden files and folders, visit the following site suitable for your OS:
3. After you've successfully deleted the "trusted.certs" file, reinstall Java. For instructions on how to install Java on your Windows, visit the Java Downloads for All Operating Systems.
4. The next time you host or download a meeting, you'll be seamlessly launched into session!