Find an Answer
GoToMeeting is designed to integrate with the Microsoft Outlook program installed on your computer, allowing you to quickly and easily add GoToMeeting events to your Outlook calendar and invite people to your sessions in one smooth motion. If the invitation email does not launch after you schedule a meeting, or if the meeting does not get scheduled on your Outlook calendar, try the following steps.
To troubleshoot Outlook integration
1. Close Microsoft Outlook, if it is currently running.
2. Next, locate the daisy icon in the system tray on your computer.
3. Right-click the daisy icon and click Preferences.
4. From the Preferences window, select Integrations in the left navigation.
5. Uncheck the "Use GoToMeeting with"check box and click OK. This removes current integrations.
6. Right-click the daisy icon in the system tray and click Preferences.
7. Select the Integrations category.
8. Re-check the "Use GoToMeeting with" check box and ensure that Microsoft Outlook is selected.
9. Click OK.
10. Open Outlook.
11. The GoToMeeting Toolbar that allows scheduling of meetings from within Outlook should be present. If you see this toolbar, GoToMeeting should automatically launch invitations and add calendar entries to your Outlook calendar.
12. If you do not see the toolbar, or if scheduling a meeting still does not launch email invitations correctly, continue reading for instructions on enabling the GoToMeeting add-on within your version of Outlook.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click Help in the top menu and select About Microsoft Office Outlook.
3. Click Disabled Items.
4.Click Add-Ins in the Outlook Options window. Under Manage in the menu below, select COM Add-ins and click Go. Select the GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin and click Enable.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click Tools.
3. Select Trust Center.
4. Click Add-ins. Under Manage in the menu below, select COM Add-ins and click Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins section, check the "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" check box, and click OK.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. Click File from the banner, and then select Help.
3. In the Tools for Working With Office section, click Options.
4. Click Add-Ins in the Outlook Options window. Under Manage in the menu below, select COM Add-ins and click Go.
5. In the COM Add-ins window, select the "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" check box and click OK.